October 30, 2012

Two of a kind




When I was a little girl in school, I was interested only in chocolates and Harry Potter. 

I had a friend, however, who was more interested in lip gloss and French manicures. She had this one habit which the rest of us found very amusing. If she found something that she really liked, she would buy it in every colour it was available in. So she would have the same “perfectly fitting” shirt in black and white and navy, and the same pair of loafers in cream, pink, brown and black! It was insane to me then.

But this weekend when I went on a shopping spree and found these super-cute scrunch ballet flats by Inc 5 at The Shopper’s Stop, I just had to get them in blue AND camel. If they would have been available in black, I probably would have bought those too!



Well, how things change.

What about you? Do you buy the same item in different colours often? Does it make you feel slightly crazy, too?


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment