November 1, 2012

What Lies Beneath




I usually don’t do much with my hair. I tend to just leave it loose in a messy hair style on regular days or tie it up neatly for office. I don’t use any styling products (!) The reason behind this is that I have very brittle, thin and oily hair. I have to wash and blow-dry it every single day and I think that is as much damage that can be inflicted on my poor hair. So, no, no styling products for me, please.

But even a careful girl gets bored and finding myself itching to do something new, I decided to give the wrap-around ponytail a try. It seemed so simple and didn't require any products specifically, a BIG plus.
So I wore it to office yesterday and it was so elegant and sweet, I loved it.

Note to self: Find more simple hairstyles like this to try out.

If you are wondering how to get this look yourself, check out the video below, its by this Hairstyle channel on Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment