October 26, 2012

Wrapped up



 

This may sound silly but until about three years ago, I did not know how to wear a scarf other than to simply wrap it around my neck. Well, I guess, I can’t really be blamed because India is a HOT country. In Hyderabad, where I have spent most of my childhood, during the coldest days of winter at most I had to wear a light sweater. I truly encountered cold weather after coming to Delhi and man, did I love it!

I love everything about winter but the various accessories I can add to my wardrobe is my favourite part. As a light chill has crept into the air already, I find myself reaching for my scarves pretty often these days.

Scarves can totally wake up an outfit. You can simply wear a white t-shirt with jeans and make it incredibly dressy with a printed silk scarf as shown in [1] above, available here
Or tone down a deep-necked top with a flower patterned one like [2], available here
The options are limitless and so is the fun.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment