October 29, 2012

The Carnation Pleasures



I have always been an unorganized (read messy) girl. When I moved away from home, my mom warned me that this was going to be a big problem. Well, what can I say; living in a single room is tough. The lack of space can make even the most diligent want to just dump everything together.  Locating things when I need them is a major feat every time. So, naturally, getting things in order is my top priority and prettying up the place, the last.

But recently, the winds of change have been blowing. Though my chaotic self bursts through the surface a little too often, I am going through my own autumn. These beautiful, fresh carnations that are sitting on my tidy table are a testimony to that.

Now I just have to get down to my wardrobe. Sigh!



No comments:

Post a Comment