November 4, 2012

Washing away the sins





The golden rule to beautiful skin is to clean it of all the makeup, oil and grime at the end of the day. We all know that. But scrubbing it with harmful chemicals and stripping it of all softness and goodness of natural oils is a crime, in my opinion. That is why I am very particular about how I go about cleaning my skin before bed.

My skin type is fairly normal but slightly sensitive. As in, if I use strong products on it, I instantly suffer from redness. Also, I wear lenses so my eyes are kind of sensitive too. They stream like the Nile if any irritating chemicals come near it.

On heavy makeup days, I use Clean & Clear Morning Energy Purifying Apple as the first step. Now if you have read my earlier posts, you would know that I am obsessed with this face wash, & in all flavors. I use the Strawberry for my morning routine, Apple to remove makeup and Lemon as an emergency face wash that I carry around.  They make my skin squeaky clean, smell amazing and look adorable.

I follow up with Cetaphil Non-irritating Cleanser to remove all traces of makeup. On at-home days, I use only Cetaphil to clean up. I love this cleanser as it is fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic and doesn’t make my eyes water when I am removing my eye makeup.

What is your night cleansing routine? Are you particular about your cleansers too?

No comments:

Post a Comment