July 8, 2012

Finally Done by Me!

After months of being sick (the reason behind this blog not being updated), I decided to cheer myself up last weekend with some traditional retail therapy.

A pair of denims, two summer tops, a T-shirt, a shirt and two lovely pairs of shoes later, I was still thirsting for more. Then I had this “moment” while mindlessly browsing through Facebook. An ad jumped out at me among the other hundreds. What exactly caught my attention about this ad, I have no idea, except maybe the shoes in the photo were PRETTY..

As I clicked on the link and reached the Done by None website, it was love at first sight. I wanted to buy every single item on display at this “fashion fantasy”, as the creators - Windy, Dhali & Spidey, like to call it.

However, this was to be my first online fashion purchase. So far, I have not understood the concept of buying clothes online. I mean, I cannot buy anything without trying them on first.
So I decided to make my debut with a bag. With this beauty at that.





The process was real smooth, it was delivered real quick and the packing was great. And the best part? The bag looked even better than in the photos. :)

Kudos Done by None!


No comments:

Post a Comment